20 Percent Time in the Classroom – 6 Great Videos
This collection of short videos explores “Genius Hour,” a method that gives students one hour per week to focus on a project of their choice. Imagine what your students can do when they’re able to pursue their interests in the classroom!
- Don’t call it a classroom: Kevin Brookhouser at TEDxMonterey
- What is Genius Hour? – Introduction to Genius Hour in the Classroom
- I want to do Genius Hour… now what?
- 2014 #20Time projects in 4 minutes
- Shannon Deegan: How Google’s 20 Percent Time Fosters Innovation
- Genius Hour project (special feature dreams of a Lego man)